What's new

Return to ESO?

Sheeld

Elder Scrolls Online has now gone F2P, kinda. I'm thinking that now that there is no subscription, that it may be worth checking out, but I'm still hesitant to drop $60 on a lark. Is there anyone ou thtere that has plated recently? Or is anyone else interested now that they have 'completely revamped" the game. Not sure how many lies are in their propaganda campaign to secure new players, but I've always been an elder scrolls fan.

Thoughts?

I am a huge ES fan and was disappointed when the game was a sub based model because of the way they handled it. I won't drop $60 to buy the game and play it until it drops in price. Same thing when it comes to the console. Was upset with the way they handled the game but will consider playing if more people hop in.

As far as I'm concerned, ESO is a fairly mediocre MMO wearing Elder Scrolls clothing. Its not awful, but I enjoyed my time in it less because I'm such an Elder Scrolls fan. Zakis can confirm that, I think.

Yeah I completely agree with Snikit Fox. I'm just patiently biding my time until Fallout 4/Elder Scrolls 6. One option I think might work for those games to allow at least Co op is fashion one of their fantastic story lines around 2 characters or say a group of nobodies who end up being heroes.

Hell they could even keep it separate from the singleplayer. Have their normal open ended story and then maybe you hear rumors about a band of adventurers or something through writings or townsfolk and they tie together but don't intermingle.

Apologies I rambled and went slightly off topic.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom