Name of Dungeon if Applicable

Title of Game
GW2

Name of People LFG
Rhia Aryx

Time Available

Date Available

All Other Information
I'm looking for people to do any and all non-fractals dungeons with--the only one I've done so far is AC Story. (I'll make a different thread for fractals.) I don't mind doing AC story again if that's what people want to do. Until the 21st I'm just about completely free. I'm on EST, available from about 11 am until 8ish or later. I'm not available on Saturday (1/12) before 7. So who wants to do what and when?

I find that unless you boss around people and tell them exactly when and what to do they don't seem to want to speak up :)
So get bossy!

I find that unless you boss around people and tell them exactly when and what to do they don't seem to want to speak up :)
So get bossy!
IT's true. Most guys like a woman who tells them exactly what they want.

I'd be up for doing any story mode dungeons for my alts! I got mid-terms coming up but I will be free this coming Saturday to run a few dungeons.

Gah, Saturday may not work for me. I have a D&D session and I have no idea when it'll end--that DM doesn't really plan session lengths. Would Sunday work?

Sefth were you ok with Sunday? If so, what time?

Kismet--when're you free on Sunday?

What do you guys think of doing Sorrow's Embrace? Start with the story, then do the explorable paths. If we do all three, we'd end up with enough tokens to get the boots, helm, or gloves, if any of you want those :)

I'd like to give this a shot. I think Sunday would work well. Pick a time, and I'll probably be able to join.

Level 67 should be no trouble for story mode. In fact, I'd say it's ideal, since you get a nice level 60 rare helmet at the end. Explorable is level 65, so there's still no problem.

If you're 67 maybe we should do a different dungeon (wiki says 60-70 for sorrow's embrace and I just picked one at random anyway). How about Twilight Arbor?
I'm fine for either or both if I can stay awake long enough. I'd be about 8:30ish central time that I'd be able to log on.

I'm fine for either or both if I can stay awake long enough. I'd be about 8:30ish central time that I'd be able to log on.

Ok, 8:30 central time is fine for me. Let's start with Sorrow's Embrace and then if we get bored we can start with Twilight Arbor :)

This group happened so I am locking this thread! Awesome work guys! Good communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom