Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhidic

Name
Tony

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Central

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Typhor, Exittus

Character Name(s)
Rhidic

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar

Class/Race(if applicable)
Granok

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE, casual

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW: 4 years, LOTRO: 2 years, SWTOR: 6 months, Tera: 3 months, GW2: 1 year,

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yes I was. I have always had a positive experience with any guild that I have joined in an MMO. I have never held a position of leadership within a guild, my RL schedule doesn't permit me the time to handle those duties.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
From friends.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I enjoy interacting and tackling content with a group of people who can have fun. I am always willing to help other guildies either with crafting or running lower level content with them.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
20-30 hours

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and making it further into Wildstar.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Talked with Rhiddic for a bit the other day about warrior tanking and were able to compare/contrast some of our views and current builds. Always nice to have someone (other than just Ace) to really talk about warrior tanking. And if he's at all the caliber of player that Exittus and Typhor are, definitely a solid recruit :)

Gotta get a better mic, or get less fan interference though!

If Gyoin is giving him good marks just from talking with him about Warrior then i am sold. +1 from me.

Meat shield, plus friend of guildies, +1 from me

200px-132Ditto_Ranger3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom