What's new

/RipInPepperoni

Ryyuna

Hello! My name is Aaron, 19 years old and I currently live in New York. Jobless at the moment WOO more time for games. Honestly get bored out of my mind sometimes but I try not to think about it. I want to work in the game industry sometime in the future but that will come later :) Favorite genres of games are Rhythm (DJ Max!), FPS, RPG, and anything involving strategy and teamwork. In game name is random all the time, I just go with what I have on the spot which usually turns out bad haha. I like to joke around, 80% of what I say is sarcasm and yes I do use overused memes, deal wit it (⌐■_■)

Games I play currently are league of legends and Wildstar. Wildstar is technically my first MMO so it was a bit scary at first but Im a lvl 50 esper master class now and working on attunement for raids. I originally started wildstar with the guild Stardust its quickly just falling apart in my opinion. Don't feel its right to talk about it in here but if you have questions about it feel free to pm me. After searching for a more permanent home I feel ATM is a way better match for me. Hope to join this awesome community and talk to everyone soon. 1 like = 1 respectz

We go by TAB, not ATM :p (oh how I wish we just spit money....)

But welcome! Hop on mumble and get to know some of our members, we usually have a presence most of the day. And a little jealous of jobless sometimes.... I miss my free time...

'ello! welcome to our house of crazy! Which part of NY? We have quite a few in the area!

I was in a battleground the other day and someone said "it's good to see the ATM community here". It made me smile lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRAKE! You totally look like C9 LemonNation lol. I live in Queens Astoria. Just moved here a couple months ago to come live with my sister.
I will probably hop on mumble later on today , exploring blighthaven at the moment, its awesome.
I'll be shy at first though ... /strain

I enjoy the initial shyness. Once people get comfortable the sassy comes out to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRAKE! You totally look like C9 LemonNation lol. I live in Queens Astoria. Just moved here a couple months ago to come live with my sister.
I will probably hop on mumble later on today , exploring blighthaven at the moment, its awesome.
I'll be shy at first though ... /strain

Ah nice, I'm in Manhattan. Might actually move to Astoria in the future since it would be a quicker commute to work; we have a ton of friends there! Also, I don't know who lemonnation is

Alt Tab Me

#Themoreyouknow [bimg]http://www.thepolitesse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/The-More-You-Know.png[/bimg]

Yea once I get over the initial shyness its hard for me to shut up. At least that's what I would like to think.[DOUBLEPOST=1404307905,1404307506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, I don't know who lemonnation is

He is the support player on a professional league of legends team.
[bimg]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/xghc6TeP-M4/hqdefault.jpg[/bimg]

It depends on lemons beard, also Crakes hair is thicker! Hello, another LoL player here, also into LCS. I haven't played LoL in a couple days though, last time I played i got trollerino'd but managed to make my team win despite it all. The other team was a bunch of dead sea salty saltlords filled with sodium after too.

Its true though, they were rage filled after being beaten by 4 supports (soraka top, karma jungle, blitzcrank mid, nami support) and me as ashe. (Dat ashe)

I have been wanting to do that for the longest but everytime I play it goes over my head lol.

I have been wanting to do that for the longest but everytime I play it goes over my head lol.
They were in a premade of 4, in the lobby they all fought over who was support. I was last pick... and got stuck haha. I dont mind troll games its just sometimes exhausting.

Top Bottom