• 2201 Sheparding a humanoid species

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2500 Derelict Space Station

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
Since I heard different proposals, here is what I got for you:
2050: A junk of around 10.000 people left earth to colonize Mars. You are one of them and try to help setup and run the colony.
2200: Faster than light travel has been figured out and the first few colonies in Alpha Centauri has been build. You compete in the race for the first spaceport in Alpha Centauri.
2201: You have found a planet in Alpha Centauri with a humanoid race which are just about to start space travel. Do with them as you wish.
2500: The known space has been mostly claimed by various species and on one of your travels you have found a derelict space station.

So either Mars or Space Station hmm. I will give this another day, and if it's still a tie, I will throw a coin.

They are tied still.... 2050: A junk of around 10.000 people left earth to colonize Mars. You are one of them and try to help setup and run the colony. FOR THE WIN!

They are tied still.... 2050: A junk of around 10.000 people left earth to colonize Mars. You are one of them and try to help setup and run the colony. FOR THE WIN!
Yesterday when I checked it was 4 for Martian colony and 5 for space station. So blame whoever changed their vote!

Top Bottom