What's new

Rust

Had some fun tonight constructing the tab hq, we have mad supplies horded for anyone that wants to hop on with us!

We setup on a PvE server just to get the lay of the land. We are having a good time exploring and building regardless. I do look forward to the insanity of a PvP server with a TaB group at some point

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Did it just look like it in the video, or do people really last very long? I mean, 5 bullets in the head seems too much for me.

w00t, can run this game on my new tablet. Excellent news. Mallory might play as well.

I played this game a bunch before it got onto steam and it was pretty fun! Watch out for hackers though if Gary hasn't installed an anti-cheat yet - mostly what they do is "superjump" but I have heard of some people no clipping into bases. Also don't build windows. People will literally build foundation/pillars/stairs up to get through it haha.

Do you keep the stuff on your server...? If so, Zakis where are you playing so I can play too?

From what I read on their site, it seems pretty unstable. They could go in tomorrow, wipe everything, and decide everyone needs to be werewolves. Which, I think, is part of the charm of an alpha.

Top Bottom