Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 6 PM EST (630 pull time)

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 8 PM EST (830 pull time)

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
This thread is to figure out when is best for everyone for a saturday raid. If you were in the raid please vote. If you were on standby, also please vote. Amares I know you can't make tuesdays and thursdays, when can you make saturdays?

please vote then say!

Early polls are showing another 8PM start. We'll make it official later today after some more votes (ie, when it hits 20)

Like I said I have no life so I will be on for any of the times, except tomorrow! I get to help my parents move so I won't be on until late. Zerolow can not make tuesday or thursday but can raid saturdays usually.

My only issue with saturday night is that if I ever choose to do something it will be at that itme, so there will be some raids I will not be able to make.

Like I said I have no life so I will be on for any of the times, except tomorrow! I get to help my parents move so I won't be on until late. Zerolow can not make tuesday or thursday but can raid saturdays usually.

My only issue with saturday night is that if I ever choose to do something it will be at that itme, so there will be some raids I will not be able to make.

I am not sure if the time is set in stone, I believe this will be a case by case basis.

I am not sure if the time is set in stone, I believe this will be a case by case basis.

Correct. Weekend raids are meant to be flexible and to try to include as many people as possible. It's also the best way to get more exposure for people in later portions of the raid as Tuesdays and Thursdays will be our primary clear days since resets are, indeed, Tuesday. Weekend plans are always changing, but we want to try to get the consistency of getting as many people in raids as possible, especially if we get 2 groups going.

Oh! That makes more sense, so this will be a weekly poll then.

IMO that would be ideal. If we consistently make it the same time for a month, we'll probably stop holding the polls lol. We were a little less prepared this week because, well, first raid and all.

dainjre can express his thoughts here too in case he has any different ideas.

A couple thought on the subject.

1. Keep in mind, while we need to have as many people here as possible CONSISTENTLY, its rather unrealistic to expect 20 people to be in the same spot 2x a week EVERY time. Most times...yea, but life happens. That's why we have the standby list. Not saying we have to rely on it week in and week out, just remember that it's there, and having to sub one or 2 members, while it might set us back a bit time wise, is actually better in the long run because we will have MORE flexibility as a whole. Which is what we want. It's just going to be tough going for the first few resets.

2. I think the time we spent in-dungeon last night was pretty damn near perfect. Everyone had fun....we learned a TON about the dungeon and the group...we only had to take one bio break....repair bills weren't TOOOOO bad and everyone left wanting more (Most important). I think if we push to start earlier and try to stay later that might be a little counter productive. I'd like to ask that WHENEVER we start, stick to 3 hours and be firm about it. It seemed to work out really well.

Top Bottom