What's new

Sheeld is LFG in DOTA2

Sheeld

So I've been playing DOTA2 a lot recently as a filler till WS. I'd like to set up a team and try some team matches, maybe even try and get some ranks in. Might be fun? Steam ID Sheeld!

I play LoL. I will allow you to look down on me as I can not deny creeps without an enemy tower, nor can I deny my own towers.

I'm not gonna look down on anyone for anything! Denying is tough I will admit, it took me a long time to get the timing down and i'm still not 100%.

Suggestion, use the same name on the site at all times. I only knew you used Sheeld by reading your application, and very few will recognize it in the topic title. (In regards to topic naming, I don't expect you to change any in-game names already being used).

If you'd like to use Sheeld instead of Felcritik on the site, there are methods of changing it.

Yea I know, I wasn't sure if I was going to be become a full member and wasn't 100% sure that this was an actuall gaming 'guild' so using my typical handle wasn't forefront in my mind. I guess it would be best if I could change it if that is possible.

Yea I know, I wasn't sure if I was going to be become a full member and wasn't 100% sure that this was an actuall gaming 'guild' so using my typical handle wasn't forefront in my mind. I guess it would be best if I could change it if that is possible.

Can you explain this more to me? I am 100% interested in all your opinions regarding the things mentioned above. PM me when you get a chance. This is the feedback that is INVALUABLE to us.

Top Bottom