What's new

Sherri Bohr's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooRoo

Name
Sherri Bohr

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Gordon Sims

Main Character
Since I am new to GW2, I have not settled on which character will be my main.

Character Name
Not sure yet.

Race
Not sure yet

Profession(Class)
Not sure yet

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I am not so much into PVP, although I have messed around with it. I am the type of guild member who is up for fun. I came to gaming only about 3 years ago and I discovered what I had been missing all my life. I enjoy a casual guild what likes to laugh, have fun and appreciate the content of the game itself. I also enjoy participating in more challenging content that helps me improve as a gamer. Before I got married, about 10 months ago, I enjoyed the social aspect of gaming and to be honest, I miss it since I've stopped playing LOTRO. I look forward to having fun, messing around and exploring this incredible new game.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I started playing LOTRO in January of 2009. I started out playing with a couple of IRL friends and joined their kinship. I completely fell in love with it. I also messed around with The Rift for about 5 months and am currently playing SWTOR since December of 2011. I did dabble in WOW after I met my husband, as he was a raid leader in that game.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I have been a part of several guilds, or kinships as they were called in LOTRO. My first kinship was a family friendly kin, lead by a sweet woman. I enjoyed the kinship and the community it fostered. I left that kinship to join a one that was going to focus more on end-game raiding because I wanted to learn about raiding and all that jazz. We ended up being one of the top 5 raiding kins on our server, raiding at least 3-4 times weekly. I was lucky to be a part of this kin who took this noob of a player and through cussing me out and making fun of me for my kiting skills, actually help make me in to what kind of looked like an actual gamer. Sadly, after the two leaders of that kin broke up, IRL, that kin fell apart.

I am currently in a guild on SWTOR with my husband. I have not been playing as much as I did before getting married, but I enjoy that game and some day, I hope to get into some of it's end-game content.

I do plan on playing GW2 for the most part at this time.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I am friends with Gordon Sims and it was while he and a friend were helping me buy a new car that we sat down and he started telling me about how awesome GW is. He totally sold me on the game.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I believe that I can bring some smart-assedness to the group. I love to talk smack, kid around and get yelled at when I fall off the side of a cliff. While I am not the most adept player you could have in your guild, I will be enthusiastic and will participate as I can. I can be pretty chatty, but I also know when to shut the hell up. I enjoy a kin where there is a true leader and organization. I currently work as a chief officer at my organization and I come to play so that I don't have to be in charge of anything, but good lord, if no one is in charge, I just hate it.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
At this time I believe it will since I don't know of any other guilds.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I met my husband online. He pursued me because I mentioned playing MMORPG's in my bio. Our first date was spent talking about raiding, gaming and life in general. I like to say that we have a marriage built by gaming. It is very much a part of our life together and I look forward to us exploring this new game together. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom