Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breasticles

Name
Christene

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Not yet... I hope to make friend after Im accepted however

Main Character
Silicone

Character Name
Silicone

Race
Asura

Profession(Class)
Elementalist

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I play PVE.... Once I start on PVP I get a bit too aggresive and my computer can't handle the screaming LOL.... I play casualy and socially..... So in general I play to have fun.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I played WOW for 6+ years, Rift, Diablo3 (still play that on and off), Star Wars, Aion, War Hammer, and a few random blips on the radar of MMO's..... LOL

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was in a few differant guilds for long periods of time. I love it.... I like logging on to play a game and have some interesting conversations with random people all over the world. Im incredibly social.... I can count the number of people I didn't get along with on 2 fingers lol....

How did you hear about the Guild?
Through my husband Riga..... When he gets interested in something most of the time its for the better and he always has great reasons.... He did marry me after all...

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
If I didnt know me I would want to know me.... As a person Im outgoing, funny in my own right, and helpful.... Im always willing to help someone out if I can. As far as game play goes.... When I get interested in my charcter I jump in with both feet and want to do the best I can.... Always... I'd pick me :D

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Hopefully..... I have no future plans of going elsewhere

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Im going to give this my all.... as much as I can. I am a mother of 2 and I work retail.... (Dont judge too hard on that) But when Im logged on you'll have me..... all my attention and thats what I have to offer.... Im expecting some harsh critiques because thats whats needed when you have mass applications but keep in mind if Im not accepted.... It will be a sad day LOL :D

Uh oh Riga's other half :p

Mother of 2, do you mind that we have the mouths of drunken sailors? Mostly for humor sake... :p

I told you i like dirty jokes in my app. lol. No were def good on adult humour and language. Tried out G rated family guilds before...did not work out well lol.

Is it bad that I can't stop laughing??? I wear a eye patch for fun..... LOL No I don't have the cleanist of mouths myself and if it wasnt for gutters I might be homeless. :p

It's alright, I just got out of retail myself. We don't have any minimum hour requirements or any stupid rules like that. Hopefully this can be a good place for you two to hang out and meet new friends :) +1 from me.

And who wears the pants in this relationship?!

Pants who wears pants? Dont we all play in our undies? Makes it exciting to place a cold beer between the legs. Either way your getting blue balls while playing.

Pants who wears pants? Dont we all play in our undies? Makes it exciting to place a cold beer between the legs. Either way your getting blue balls while playing.

Tera gave you blue balls while playing.. but that's another story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom