What's new

Wildstar Silver Medal Requirement Being Removed

Wow[DOUBLEPOST=1407881938,1407881806][/DOUBLEPOST]WWELLLLLL. I won't bitch about all the hard work we have needlessly put in, but I will congratulate everyone in the guild on their upcoming attunement.

Eh this is how MMO's go. As new content is released the requirements for old content are loosened. I had a feeling this would happen.

In the meantime, /cheers

I would still recommend trying to Silver these dungeons for a couple of reasons. Each dungeon seems to mimic one mechanic from the raid. If you can't successfully deal with the mechanics from the dungeons, you likely won't be able to in the raid. Secondly, I don't believe this change will occur prior to when we want to start raiding, so this may not apply to the people who want to raid from the start.

They should give the people that did it a cosmetic reward to signify their hardships

I would still recommend trying to Silver these dungeons for a couple of reasons. Each dungeon seems to mimic one mechanic from the raid. If you can't successfully deal with the mechanics from the dungeons, you likely won't be able to in the raid. Secondly, I don't believe this change will occur prior to when we want to start raiding, so this may not apply to the people who want to raid from the start.
Yea I'm pretty sure most of us are still going to try for silver anyways. And you're right... this change is probably a few months out.

They are also reducing primal patterns for the 40 man attunement from 300 to 100. rune slot changes as well.

I feel this is probably the worst way they could have dealt with the people bitching about timers. Instead of allowing them to skate through with a bronze (could be several hours in a dungeon so long as they remember the optionals), it would probably make more sense to replace the silver time limit with a death limit. That would at least separate those with the legitimate time limit complaint from those who can't accept that they're just not very skilled. Oh well.

Top Bottom