What's new

Site crashing for me

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So last week while i was working from home the Tab website has decided to crash on me. I tried 3 different computers, my phone and 3 different browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) with no luck. I go to the tab website and it starts looking for it and then in Chrome says Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to Alttabme.com. The other sites do pretty much the same thing. Right now i am logged in and seems to be working but idk for how long.

If its fixed now then no worries but i need my Tab fix dammit.

So last week while i was working from home the Tab website has decided to crash on me. I tried 3 different computers, my phone and 3 different browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) with no luck. I go to the tab website and it starts looking for it and then in Chrome says Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to Alttabme.com. The other sites do pretty much the same thing. Right now i am logged in and seems to be working but idk for how long.

If its fixed now then no worries but i need my Tab fix dammit.

Can you send me any screenshots?
Can you tell me the days it happened?
Can you give me an info on what may or may not have changed on your end: New ISP, internet, clearing cookies, cache, etc.

Site has been up and running all week, so I am trying to figure that all out.

Top Bottom