What's new

SKYFORGE Closed Beta

Sheeld

I came down with strep Monday night, which got me out of school and work through Wednesday (whoopee!), but also made me miss/forget about the CBT in Skyforge starting Wednesday as well!! Hopefully I will be able to get it all downloaded and ready to start streaming by tomorrow evening! Just don't expect me to talk overly much...throat is pwnt.

*killocto* <------ dunno wtf that is but ima post it anyway cause reasons.

I had strep so bad once on a hike in the Colorado mountains that it literally almost killed me. If I didn't turn around and hike out when I did the doctor said I would have to have been helicoptered out or died up there. Now if some one is in the same county as me with strep I catch it. Strep sucks, I feel for ya. Yay for time off though.

Now that this post is sufficiently about me, I look forward to seeing the stream and what the game looks/plays like.

*killocto* <------ dunno wtf that is but ima post it anyway cause reasons.

It's an Octopus that's abducting a woman because it loves her. And tentacles.

The Octopus theme originated back in GW2 when we were designing our TAB Emblem. While being on Yak's Bend, we make giggles worth of emblems that mostly surrounded an "Octopus". Thus, the Yaktopus was born.

Played a bit of SkyForge last night.

Omg so beautiful and what fluid gameplay.

Did not get any extra keys, it just had a "download and play" button next to my account name on the skyforge website.

I hate the voice acting a lot, although I am told they are all place holders at the moment, we will see. I love the combat animations, and the world looks great.

From what I understand, they had giveaways and contests for the past few weeks/months leading up to this point. So some people got some keys, but not entirely sure about anything else.

I plan to be recording some of the game play and going through the beginning of some classes, so I may post for everyone to see. :)

Wow that gunner looks so friggen fun....O.O

I only played the Lightbinder, Cryomancer and the Paladin.

Paladin was SOOO much fun. Super fluid and wow did I feel powerful and useful. The charge, smash, lightning, all of it was just so awesome. Also, it had pretty cool combos and different combinations. I only unlocked 4 abilities, but was able to do 2-3 different types of things by stringing those abilities along differently.

The intro holographic area where you first try out all the classes is REALLY BAD INDICATION of if you'll have fun.

In the world, I tried the lightbinder and cryo, which I thought I would dislike based on the tutorial. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

The cryomancer is pretty cool, not exactly my cup of tea, but definitely feels more powerful. Very fluid. It's got this icy kinda feel to it, bursts of ice around you, you can build up a powerful ice spear for insane damage.

My favorite though, that I never would have guessed in a million years, was the lightbinder. This one also has combos you can do with the 3-4 abilities. The abilities also have 2 types of things you can do with them. For example, my number 1 ability can do damage when I am targeting an enemy, or if I target a friendly I can put it on them so their next attack does extra damage. Essentially, I was just running around the field targeting player, enemy, player, enemy, combo breaker, player, enemy, player, enemy, kill ability.

It was loads of fun. :)

So i like boobs, cause boobs... but my god, those things didn't even know where they were trying to bounce to. #Alpha

Hahaha Yeahhh.
I made my character have big boobs
and I spent a good like 5 minutes jumping around just to see the jiggle

haha
I will be recording some tonight to put up! So yay!

Top Bottom