Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartypantsu

Name
Christian

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
EST

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Clamares, Chambertin, Sezamas, and Malpractice have all become members so far

Character Name(s)
Smartypantsu

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar

Class/Race(if applicable)
Stalker/Aurin

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I'm usually focused on PvE content, but I do enjoy PvP as well especially in groups

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Lets see, I played WoW for 6 years maybe, started around the release of TBC and finished most of the beginning content, ended with WotLK downing 13/14 H ICC

I also played FF14 ARR till max level and completed my relic weapon before losing interest in the game because I could not find enough time to invest in PvE content

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yes, I was part of a guild in WoW that was in the top 5 of my server on Horde side

I enjoyed it very much, I am a very laid back player that plays to see the challenging content the games have to offer

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Spicyjoobrew helped me and the rest of the former members of Battlestation Sexywagon find this guild

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I like to think I'm above average when it comes to skill, but I am in no way the best, I always try to improve no matter how well I do in any given situation

Another thing to note is I'm here for the members of this guild and to see the guild grow and progress through content, I will do anything I can to help this happen

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Maybe 6-8 hours a night? So, 40+ hours a week

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Domo arigato gozaimasu

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Hung out with him last night a bit, another of the spicy crew. +1 from me.

Seen him online a few times and has noticed he is very active with doing activities with other members. +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom