What's new

Smash for Wii U

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Another 11/21 launch title for Nintendo! Smash for the Wii U! Anyone planning on picking this up? If so, add me on the nintendo friend system - Gyoin7

I accept any and all challengers!

I will be picking it up, but not right at launch. Probly a Christmas-y thing for me. I'm more than a little excited to play as Duckhunt characters.

This will probably be a purchase at some point, depending on how I feel and how interested my friends are in coming over to play it

Played a round of classic on my gamepad. 8 person battles are fucking crazy. Unlocked Falco. Graphics are AMAZING. Everything is just so polished in comparison to the 3DS version. Very excited to play more this weekend.

Bought a 4 person GC Controller adapter (picking up today from BestBuy) and another "licensed" controller from Amazon.

Playing with my buddies now. Gettin my Little Mac on. Crushing faces with him.

Punch her right in the pussy (sorry for bad quality, took a quick shot from the couch with my phone)

w9oYlQT.jpg

MegaMan all the way.

I got too used to 3DS controls where I had some difficult getting used to the Gamecube controller again. But I'm getting there.

I haven't had time to unwrap my copy yet but it's sitting on my table waiting to be played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unlocked all the characters yesterday. Started to play some online for a bit (1v1 glory). Doing decently as Megaman. Suck as everything else.

Little Mac is the best... Since they nerfed sonic and removed snake (RIP).

Another 11/21 launch title for Nintendo! Smash for the Wii U! Anyone planning on picking this up? If so, add me on the nintendo friend system - Gyoin7

I accept any and all challengers!

I smell a TAB Smash night in the works. I'm getting good with Rosalina/Luma <3

I'm getting good with Rosalina/Luma

Steep learning curve, but RosaLuma is a damn good (and annoying) character. They balanced her a little by giving Luma a longer respawn timer if it dies.

As a projectile player, fuck Rosaluma.

Steep learning curve, but RosaLuma is a damn good (and annoying) character. They balanced her a little by giving Luma a longer respawn timer if it dies.

As a projectile player, fuck Rosaluma.
Luma absorbed my K.O. once when i was playing Little Mac... Dunno if I've ever been that salty before in my life.

Top Bottom