What's new

GW2 Stamina on attempts (biggest pet pieve)

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
My biggest pet pieve in any dungeon, boss encounter, or video game in general is when you fail and the people you are fighting with start bitching that THIS CAN'T BE DONE, WTF, I DON'T WANNA DO THIS BULLSHIT.

To me I enjoy the challenge, ask Zakis about our 2 hour adventure trying to push into a cave that was a bit over our heads and not scaling to our level. We never completed it but we also didn't complain we attempted it until it was just obvious we couldn't do it again. Albeit I am a little more hardcore when it comes to not wanting to quit, so Zakis played to the better side of my judgement and made me move on lol.

But yeah GOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BITCH AND DON'T JUST TRY IT AGAIN! "Omg my armor is broken!!!" so.. uhm.. FIX IT.. jeeze

I only start to bitch out when it's getting close to my bed time. If we start doing something at say, 6 o'clock, and we say we are going to be done by 10, I can push it to like... 10:30-11 if I see a forseeable conclusion. Otherwise, isn't that the point of playing hard games? To try and try again until it is completed?

Bed time? Who has a bed time? Especially when theres a challenge to be had! That cave was just nuts. The only reason I finally kept saying lets move on wasn't cause of the amount of mobs, it was the speed at which they respawned. It was literally impossible kill them fast enough to move forward and not have dudes respawn on you. That was friggin awesome though when we got credit for it like an hour later.

I have a bed time. Having a consistent Mon-Fri job and nekkids with the girl. And I enjoy sleep just as much as gaming. Big man needs sleep.

The consistency is a new thing for me, only about a month old. Use to work nights, weekends, have the random tuesday or thursday off, work anytime. Luckily, my degree landed me a job (after having it for two years). Now, mon-fri, 7:30 EST till anywhere between 2-5. It's actually pretty nice.

Yeah lets see, graveyard shift. Always a high probability I will get forced to cover something in the mornings. Work week of 4 days on, 2 off which rotates my days off. Yeah I have no idea what consistency is.

It's amazing now that I have it. I can plan to do stuff on a saturday if I want! That used to be absolutely unheard of.

Top Bottom