What's new

Stein's;Gate

Passage

Polychromatic
steinsgate-e1359737314850.jpeg

I've been reading a ton of good reviews on this show so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm on the third episode and haven't gotten sucked in quite yet, but one weird note is that I actually like the dubbed version better than the sub. This is so rare for me that I'm surprised I even clicked on the dubbed version at all. They did a great job with the casting, and I'm finding the english voiced characters more understandable and relatable.

Stein's; Gate is one of the many series that I power watched over the summer. The first few episodes were a bit bizarre but interesting enough for me to keep watching. The thing that makes this series so great is how well it builds upon itself as it spirals down the rabbit hole. I fell in love with all of the characters for their unique antics and how they strive to reach their goal. It ended up being an emotional hurricane with a mix of science and quirkiness that I would never want to spoil for anyone. If you have even a slight interest in what they are doing in the first few episodes I strongly suggest sticking through till the end because it is one wild ride.

Yes! The John Titor references were awesome. I followed all the John Titor stuff back in 2001 and it was really interesting. Most of his predictions didn't come true though, we were supposed to be in full on civil war by now

It's crazy. He claims that his predictions are unfalsifiable since his intent was to change the future, which would have been fantastically accurate if even one came true. Note to self if I become a time traveler: give people a surprise prediction and allow something bad to happen. Set a precedent.

Definitely one of my favorites of all time even the spinoff mangas are great!! specially Steins Gate Brownian Motion hit me up right on the feels..
man how I love this anime I just can't describe.

Top Bottom