What's new

Wildstar Subtly Medical, a Medic Healing Guide

Subtle

so as i am away from my rig until the 22nd of august i decided to start a healing guide for medics. this build is not finished and is in progress. this heading will be removed when the build is finished. any and all feedback is welcome. this is my first attempt at a medic guide so please let me know if anything is unclear or missing. Thanks

Warning this build was created before sabotage and i have not been able to play sense so it might need slight alterations which will be coming after the 22nd.

Medic Healing
This build focuses on medic health healing while using shield healing to help your group through burst damage (or when you have nothing better to do). Additionally do not use this build if you don't have good gear with focus recovery specials on it as this build cuts out a lot! of focus regeneration out of amps to attain more power.

Build: http://ws-base.com/builds/generator...0.721.722.682.699.708.626.627.628.728.965.966

Rotation: Most healing in Wildstar has no strict rotation as you are reacting to the situation and any actual ability order you follow will end up costing you efficiency, because of this i will classify combos under differing threat lvls, with each higher threat lvl being used for a bigger faster heal. While in the higher threat lvls actuators will be consumed faster than you generate them so use spare down time to get them back and if you get stuck in a high threat level longer than your actuators can sustain you, use Energize to extend your healing.

White: lol spam Emissions and fall asleep!
Green: Mending Probes (keep up at all times), Emissions...
Yellow: Mending Probes (keep up at all times), Crisis Wave, Emissions x2, Crisis Wave, Emissions x2...
Orange: Mending Probes (keep up at all times), Crisis Wave, Emissions, Crisis wave, Emissions...
Red: Mending Probes (keep up at all times), Flash, Shield Surge (only if shields below 30%), Crisis wave...

In addition to these combos use utility abilities as available and when you have the time. Empowering Probes should be used on cooldown unless someone is about to die, additionally try to line it up with M.O.O. Protection Probes should be used on cooldown unless you are saving it for a specific phase of the fight for IA or spike damage mitigation. Urgency should be used whenever you are in the wrong place, whenever your tank puts himself out of your range while taking damage, or for specific parts of boss encounters. As a side note if the fight requires more stuns then your party has available or requires some other move like a cleanse swap out the desired ability for Empowering Probes as buffs are secondary to healing and fight mechanics.

Now get out there and make your groups think they are invincible!

i am not attuned yet so yes :) as soon as i have experience raiding in Wildstar i will update it to include raid healing. for proof of concept this build worked wonders in SC, and is what i use for all dungeons and adventures and from what people tell me i do pretty well.

Top Bottom