Passage

Polychromatic
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
lex-luthor.jpg

Jared Leto as Joker
Jared-Leto31.jpg

Discuss.

Jared Leto as Joker
Everybody seems to complain about how Joker is portrait and I´ve heard some fair criticisms mainly regarding his tattoos and his expression. He looks like a "normal" thug and not a criminal supermind. I guess it will all come down to acting.

Problem is is that he's got pretty big shoes to fill as the joker. I'm not just talking about Heath Ledger's joker either. No one can dismiss the voice actings of Mark Hamill and Jon DiMaggio either, both were amazing. He's really gonna have to nail the maniacal laugh to be believable at all.

It's a really tough role. Heath Ledger pulled off the live action portrayal better than anyone so far.

Here's another pic with some makeup-

jared-leto-joker-best-movies-image-wide.jpg

Looks legit to me. Definitely a darker joker, like from the Arkham Asylum comics.
images

I don't mid the lack of white face in the OP. I prefer the lore that it's makeup/self mutilation vs some kind of accident (like the Jack Nicholas version). I also like the tattoos. I haven't seen tattoos on a joker before, but I think it makes sense with his character. Especially a modern, edgy version.

Honestly, I'm more concerned about Will Smith as Deadshot. I mean, really? I'm also not a big fan of Captain Boomerarng, but kudos to them for diving into the the B (or C) list.

Top Bottom