Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift Classic

Name
Brannen

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
No... Not yet!! ;)

Main Character
I have yet to play... But hopefully I'll get the name I want!

Character Name
hmmmmmm...

Race
Soooo many to choose from..

Profession(Class)
I looking forward to playing a Thief, but who knows! That might change, I always love to experiment with all Professions in a game.

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I Really love to play PvP in games, but who knows for this game?? I mean It's PvE looks awesome which I've never thought about that with any other game.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I've played GW1 for 2 yeards, WoW for a couple of years, LoL for 3 years, and a couple others that I forget... Although right now I'm finding the game APB:R pretty interesting! So many games, not enough time!o_O

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yes, in GW1 for example I played GvG with a guild in the top 100's, but as for the other games it has mainly just been casual and fun with with my Friends. I love just hanging out with people that enjoy messing around and having fun at the same time as being serious when you need to be.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I found Tristan's youtube channel by searching APB videos one day... I was looking how to make cool outfits, haha... and then I subscribed to your channel and saw that you play GW2, so I got excited and found this Website!

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I really like to have fun with friends and really just enjoy the same game with like minded people, but as for what I'll bring... hmmm... I love to Chat, and mess around when I'm just chilling with everybody. :D

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes, That's the Plan!

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Since I have just gotten back a couple weeks ago from Studying Abroad in Japan for a year, I am a little short on money, so I haven't bought the Pre-purchase yet to try the beta... =/ ugh... While I probably won't be there for the head-start, I can guarantee you that I'll be there on Release day!

Sadly this application doesn't have much to offer us in terms of content getting to know you, so I will have to put -1 on the whole accepting into the guild part.....

BUT OMG HOW WAS JAPAN?!?! SO JEALOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom