What's new

TAB Secret Santa anyone?

Would you participate in a secret santa?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Milleuda

Mother Hen
Would people be interested in participating in a TAB Secret Santa? I'd be happy to organize it and setup the rules (i.e. deadlines, the $$ limit, etc)

I'll start this poll to gauge interest, and depending on how it goes I'll post a follow-up!

I vote we have someone who will NOT be buying a gift to roulette the givers and givees though! That way someone is left surprised!

I vote we have someone who will NOT be buying a gift to roulette the givers and givees though! That way someone is left surprised!
I was going to try to figure this out. Once we decide if this is a go I'll find a way to make it happen.

Lol you tell me. I'm down for doing it. :) and I'm down for gifting.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

I just asked Caroline, she will coordinate the gifter/giftee list! When we get the final list, everyone can PM her their proper names/address. Once they do that, she will write down all the names and randomize them, and respond to the PM's directly with who they are gifting!

How does that work? That way no one is spoiled! Not even me!

I just asked Caroline, she will coordinate the gifter/giftee list! When we get the final list, everyone can PM her their proper names/address. Once they do that, she will write down all the names and randomize them, and respond to the PM's directly with who they are gifting!

How does that work? That way no one is spoiled! Not even me!

Argh did you not see my response to tr1age?! *ponylaugh:

I really don't mind doing this, which is why I offered. And I didn't intend for anyone to do extra work because of it (aside from, you know, sending the gift lol).

We'll argue offline lol. And <3

Argh did you not see my response to tr1age?! *ponylaugh:

I really don't mind doing this, which is why I offered. And I didn't intend for anyone to do extra work because of it (aside from, you know, sending the gift lol).

We'll argue offline lol. And <3

You're participating! Gabrinarra offered to do the final randomization :)

Edit: 7,000th post!

Top Bottom