What's new

Teenage Exorcists... How stupid can people get?

Razulian

The Mad Scientist
Alright I just have to post a rant about this, I mean SERIOUSLY.

I have nothing against any religion and I respect everyone's choice of what they want to believe in, but there is a limit for me: Teenage Exorcists.

Here's part 1 of the documentary.
http://www.vice.com/Fringes/teenage-exorcists-part-1

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but these people just have to be delusional.

I have zero words for this to be honest, seriously... people going crazy and making monster sounds?
That just deserves a giant portion of:...
lolwut.jpg

This is all I can say, I can hardly express myself right now because I don't believe that it can get any more stupid than this.

Why oh why would anyone even believe this? I mean come on, I also was emotionally abused and also physically abused by others (bullies) as a kid as some of the people in that documentary. But I don't end up like them going to some exorcist and make noises and go crazy; I just stay inside and try to be productive with my mind.
Imo it's one of the best remedies against stuff like that, nobody has a limit to their potentional as far as I can tell. All you have to do is use it. You just have to know how to use it properly, may it be cooking or washing and even inventing new stuff and that's all there is to it.
In the end you'll be rewarding yourself, but heck an exorcist? I don't even... that's just the worst idea ever imo.

I feel like I became dumber...

"Documentary" nope.

From Wikipedia: "Documentary films constitute a broad category of nonfictional motion pictures intended to document some aspect of reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction or maintaining a historical record."
And this definition is from Documentary Archive: "Documentary film is a broad category of visual expression that is based on the attempt, in one fashion or another, to "document" reality."

So yes, this is actually a documentary.

I'm afraid of streaming content at work, so I haven't watched the clip yet. But I think that thumbnail is telling me everything I need to know.

The exploitation of exorcisms for entertainment is nothing new. They sensationalize it and fake the entire thing. Real exorcisms are nothing to joke about or put on display. They are real people with real problems and exploiting that is just immoral. Even without watching it, I have no doubt that particular "documentary" is full of crap. I've been involved in exorcisms, both as the conductor and the recipient. There's no spinning heads, no vomiting of pea soup, and none of the other sensationalist crap that people associate with it. Real exorcisms are boring; that's why we don't hear about them.

Top Bottom