What's new

The best grip for your "plus" sized phone!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

https://www.amazon.com/Cling-On-Gri...-Smartphones/dp/B00JFYYYQ8/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

The best grip for your "plus" sized phone!

Watch the video. Seriously. This thing is amazing. I was doubtful going into this. I am completely sold now. Amazing.

Pros:
  • Throw your phone around without it flying off your hand.
  • Save yourself a dentist bill by not dropping your phone on your mouth when in bed.
  • Avoid pinky carpal tunnel syndrome.
  • REACH EVERY CORNER OF YOUR PHONE with ONE HAND.
Cons:
  • Look kinda nerdy.
  • Can't rest phone flat anymore.
  • Need multiple ones if you have multiple cases.
I am not affiliated with this company and was sent this item for my unbiased review. Here are the results.

Tis the reason why I only went with regular iPhone 6 but it does seems trend of phones getting to tablet size recently.:nomouth:

Tis the reason why I only went with regular iPhone 6 but it does seems trend of phones getting to tablet size recently.:nomouth:
I was happy with the 6 until they sent me a free 6 Plus after I experienced the screen I couldn't go back. Plus the OIS on photo and video on the plus is essential for what I do. So I needed to find a way to rock the phone without breaking my hands. Solution found!

I have seen variations of this, also a small knob looking thing lol It makes sense now tho.
Yeah there are a ton of brands. I also have one from Nobiggi that I have to review too. Will prolly put that up tomorrow.

Top Bottom