What's new

MMO The Division Healing, Tanking and DPS Builds

Zakis

War Priestess
People seem to get hung up on the fact that because the game mechanics resemble a shooter and we use mainly guns to do damage that its an TPS. It is an TPS, but it is an RPG first. Massive has essentially taken the traditional trinity you've been used to and placed it in a modern setting. We could argue about how detailed or shallow the system is but that isnt the point of this post. I came across an interesting video detailing some basic builds that will help our groups getting started initially. The video is detail heavy and lists out all aspects of each basic build.

Last edited:
Well they'd be wrong since it's a third person shooter not a FPS. :)

Looking forward to trying out more of the Security tree stuff. I'm hoping the PVE content is challenging enough that you actually have to work together with different builds to win.

Well they'd be wrong since it's a third person shooter not a FPS. :)

Looking forward to trying out more of the Security tree stuff. I'm hoping the PVE content is challenging enough that you actually have to work together with different builds to win.

True, wrong abbreviation. I edited the post. I hope PvE is challenging as well. It has been stated that they removed a lot of the mobs for beta purposes, so there is probably even more in the just the early sections we played.

I absolutely LOVE the trinity aspect of it, feels like we are working together timing our turrets and heals and shit :)

Will be going heavy into the healing tree fo sho for the most part

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I really liked the tech tree. Sniping people with stickied grenades is too fun.

Ok so you can change your skills easily which means we can always backfill a role in the group.

Regardless of that, what is everyone planning on as a 'main' build?

Zakis-Tank: high threat attachments, shield/cover etc.

Crake-Heals

Tr1age-DPS

Remainz-DPS

Dainjre-Turtles

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom