What's new

GW2 Thief Build for BWE3

oh yeah yeah....thats what i would switch out for pvp...this was more for pve...

but yeah for pvp id prob switch out

the heal for hide in shadows....and possibly the ult for Basilisk Venom...that stoning effect can be clutch when u need it

i also might take the 20 out of shadow arts...and put it in trickery.....im using stealth offensively in my build...so i don't really need the stealth last 1 sec longer, regain initiative in stealth cuz im going to be popping out of stealth ASAP to get that backstab off

plus the initiative bonus' in trickery means more spamming of Cloak and Dagger to get more backstabs

Ambush Build, Meant for Duo'ing with another Thief! (Duo build inside the link!)

Here is another one, with a ranger.

Both of these focus on setting up traps in a narrow area.

As much as I want to take credit for them, I found them on that website and really love the "duo" idea.

I'd be interested if these idea's could work in sPVP, as the area's are much smaller, but probably provide more narrow area's to perform the ambush in. Better objectives to guard as well.

Edit: I'll make a new thread copying this post, mainly to discuss cross-class duo's.

Top Bottom