What's new

This ain't nothin' but a Summer Jam

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
zQKzx.png

The mission is to post your Summer inspiration, be it a bathing suit, exotic location, drink with umbrella. Post it here!​
I will start:​
homemadeenergydrink.jpg
Love me some lemonade in the summer.

Nothin better than going topless. This isn't my jeep but I love the beach pic. Theres even an official Topless Day. This year it was May 18th, 2013.

p1024128.jpg

go-topless-day-13.jpg

Super boring but I love reading outside during the summer. Nothing better than getting cozy under a tree with a good book and some music IMO. :d

Oh thats right you are in AZ. on my side of town is golfland/sunsplash and its got some of those same big slides and a lazy river and a wave pool and mini golf and go carts and video games.

Summer means full-on grilling mode. Steak, chicken, kabobs, veggies... MMmmm

2ACcTY7.jpg

I generally spend a LOT of summer in the Black Hills, up and around Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument. Hiking, biking, or just driving through Custer State Park. I live right on the very edge of the Black Hills, about 20ish miles from Mt. Rushmore.

MtRushmore_entrance.jpg

beautiful-black-hills-of-south-dakota-rochford-united-states+1152_13024931911-tpfil02aw-3430.jpg

DSCN3734.JPG

Amaretto_sour_zps79209590.jpg

Amaretto Stone Sour with Egg Whites. Easy to make at home too! Best of all it is all fresh ingredients. Helps as I am not drinking any soda for the month of June.

Amaretto - How much? You decide
2 parts lemon/lime mix
1 part orange juice
1 Tbsp Simple syrup / Agave
1 egg white
Shake and enjoy the deliciousness

Top Bottom