What's new

GW2 Town Clothes - Cook Outfit

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Not a guild member here yet (crosses fingers) but I thought you all might be interested in a video I just put together from the latest stress test. I picked up the two town clothes sets from the gem shop: the pirate outfit and the cook outfit. I did the cook outfit video first since each race had a different skin. I figured people would want to see what the clothes looked like before they spend money on gems

Me and Tr1age both got a costume. In one of the screenshot threads you'll see him in a pirate outfit with us on a plank. I am wearing the cook outfit. Totally not worth it if you ask me....

Me either. I would rather spend the gems on a bank slot or a character slot or even transmute stones for gear. Even though I plan on making tons of gold and buying gems for gold instead of cash I just can't see myself spending gems on town outfits. Some people (like my girlfriend) live for the outfits. Her wow bank slots were maxed out with different outfits. And at the same time she was a way better tank than me, go figure.

Agreed. It's too expensive to get those costumes anyways (700 gems?) per costume. Going by a rate of 400 gems = $5 USD, that's a hefty cost.

I would buy outfits, just not those ones. If there is something that I really like and think looks good on my character then I would get it - on the condition that I have everything else bought that I want (band slots, character slots, inventory bag slots.....any other kind of slots) :p

Top Bottom