Staff member
Type of Event
Other Event

Title of Game
Ultima Online

Name of People LFG
Tr1age

All Other Information
I am going to be designing a pirate town in Ultima Online. This will be a full blown RP guild I am starting. That means I must re-make my characters, homes, and the like. I would love for those who enjoy PvP, Crafting, and The High SEAS to join me. We will talk like pirates, interact with other RP guilds, wage wars, and ultimately plunder! So if you are in, hit me up and we will get you started. I figure this is better than an event, as you can join anytime you wish.

I have the resources to help anyone get from 0 to 100 in any skill. I also own two side by side homes by the ocean to make the perfect pirating area. It also has a mountain for crafters who wish to mine.

I wish to play with TAB because we all enjoy shit in a similar manner, with skill and respect. UO has a tendency to lack that. The RP community on the server I am on is very unique and a lot of fun. They are thriving. So join me and I promise you will enjoy yourself until Wildstar comes out and we all become space pirates. (And no you don't have to wait in line at a bank Gyoin )

Did I mention FISHING!?!? Gyoin

Top Bottom