What's new

Under the dome. Tv show

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Just finished episode 4 or something of this show. Whatever the latest one is.

Great premise, OK execution, good to great acting. OK storyline.

If you haven't seen it, its about a small town that has a mysterious invisible force field dome (sphere) spring up around it. The people inside can't get out and the people outside can't get in. Everyone can see through it though.

Some of the story lines and characters seem a little contrived. It's one of those shows that I expect to dislike and stop watching, but I am 4 episodes in now and when I turn it on I forget to turn it off till the credits roll.

It's entirely possible they will butcher the story lines and turn me away but for now they are doing good. A few sub stories are kinda cool, some are just meh and feel like they put it in to tell you who to hate and who to like.

I like most of the acting and there is no one who is really bad at acting, although the Jr. kid is the worst of the bunch.

So if you like a kind of science fictiony character driven story this may be a show you want to check out.

i watched a few episodes, think i got to ep. 6-ish

was interesting and the acting was good. i did feel that it was rather slow in places obv trying to increase tention and drama. can't complain about that but i did feel it was noticable in places.

still might try a few more episodes.

overall i think it is worth the watch but so far it hasn't left me desperate to see more and has not of yet suprised me in the direction it is going

I am up to date on it. It is worth watching as an off the wall hokey drama. Acting is good although the plot lines are kind of manufactured to go all over the place. Worth watching for a throw away show.

This show reminds me of Kings. Which means it will be canceled, or because it is kinda simpler version of Kings people will flock to it. But the sub plot with the girl I wanna punch that plot in the face as well as the love story between the two mains. MY GOD PUNCH THOSE STORIES IN THE FACE!

ya, some of the plot twists are kinda crap and just there for no good reason. The chick that plays angie (?) the blonde sister is one of my favorite new actors. She has been great in the few roles I have seen her in. Plus hank from BB.

Some of the lines make me cringe in the script. They are so contrived. But overall it is still a fun watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest problem I see this show having is that they can make any crazy unbelievable thing happen then blame it on the dome. Or the dome made me do it. That is lazy to me. They have flirted with that already.

I will be watching the next season when it comes out so I guess that is an endorsement to watch from me.

Top Bottom