What's new

Wildstar Unicorn Duck Shadow Puppet Ep - 3

I'm really having a hard time enjoying their podcast. I loved guildcast, buildcast, and twimmo... but this one isn't grabbing me

I like some of the things Mike had to say this episode. Farhan actually gets to talk without Scott around and Gary is just Gary. I think Scott kind of takes away from others input, he should just do a show on his own and let someone else fill.

I like some of the things Mike had to say this episode. Farhan actually gets to talk without Scott around and Gary is just Gary. I think Scott kind of takes away from others input, he should just do a show on his own and let someone else fill.
It's funny, because I only liked Scott. But that's probably just because we're incredibly similar players and mind sets.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't that I don't like him or don't enjoy listening to him talk. Scott is great in all regards, but this podcast is about everyone. I think he is just better suited for a solo show. He is very knowledgeable on every aspect and sometimes his "know it all" personality and the way he demands attention (not in a negative way) gets in the way of other people saying their piece.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't that I don't like him or don't enjoy listening to him talk. Scott is great in all regards, but this podcast is about everyone. I think he is just better suited for a solo show. He is very knowledgeable on every aspect and sometimes his "know it all" personality and the way he demands attention (not in a negative way) gets in the way of other people saying their piece.
Haha, that's me in our podcast :p

Pretty good podcast over all. I liked the 40 man discussion. Im not so sure I agree with Carbine going the 40 man route. I think Blizzard did away with it for a reason, its a logistical nightmare. Why do you need 40 people to be hardcore? Why cant 20 person raids be hard and fun while being less of a bitch to manage and coordinate?

Pretty good podcast over all. I liked the 40 man discussion. Im not so sure I agree with Carbine going the 40 man route. I think Blizzard did away with it for a reason, its a logistical nightmare. Why do you need 40 people to be hardcore? Why cant 20 person raids be hard and fun while being less of a bitch to manage and coordinate?
Well they will have 20 mans and I'm sure they will be challenging. It really just depends on the person and the guild. They are 5 mans, 5 man heroic, 20 and 40 man. Pretty good diversity, a little something for everyone.

Well they will have 20 mans and I'm sure they will be challenging. It really just depends on the person and the guild. They are 5 mans, 5 man heroic, 20 and 40 man. Pretty good diversity, a little something for everyone.

Yea it will be interesting to see where the differences are. I think 40 mans could work if they're scaling the complexity (or at least accommodating it in their design). From what I can remember, part of WoW's challenge was the increased difficulty in each 40 man and how they became less and less accessible. There is definitely a balance there, but having 40 players accomplish something collectively is pretty awesome :)

Top Bottom