What's new

Wildstar Upgrading to deluxe.

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
For those of you who pre-ordered the Standard edition of WildStar and were curious about upgrading to the Deluxe edition because of the super sweet hoverboard and other goodies or just because you want to support the developers. Well i have some good news for you. At the moment you cannot upgrade but it has been CONFIRMED at a later date you can upgrade.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/21cmft/will_you_be_able_to_upgrade_to_digital_deluxe/

EDIT: Also, It seems the GMG code still works for 20% off. PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M

GMG codes stick around for a good long time. Never hurts to keep trying them.

As for what you get for the $15 upgrade --- just doesn't seem worth it imo. None of it is must have stuff, mostly cosmetic.

As for what you get for the $15 upgrade --- just doesn't seem worth it imo. None of it is must have stuff, mostly cosmetic.

I'd hate for it to NOT be cosmetic.

That said, the title/hoverboard/bragging rights are enough for me.

The way i see it with the code you are paying for the standard edition and getting the Deluxe items for free.

The way i see it with the code you are paying for the standard edition and getting the Deluxe items for free.
That makes sense for those that don't want to pay extra for those things. I like that I get the game for a bit cheaper even at release.

Don't those from the beta (from like dec or whatever for hitting level 10) get the hoverboard anyway?

Top Bottom