What's new

iPhone Valor

HRPJamadinFTW

Hey Guys,

I been playing a game called Valor for about a yr now. I just started a new World called Standard(Legacy). If you wanna check it out, and come play with me. Its a RTS style game, set in Medieval Times. Basically, you build up your city(s) with your guildies, and Dominate the world. My GT is HK89, so If you feel like coming and checking it out, send me a message and I'll invite ya to guild.

Is it like Age of Camelot where you build a castle and have resource gathering nodes and make armies and such?

Ah, ok. I was into that for awhile, but I ended up getting bored. It's been awhile since I've played that style though, so I'll give Valor a look.

you'll also gift me a ton of resources and power level so I can drain you before I quit in a week, right?

I joined, but I don't think it ever asked me what area I wanted to be in. It just kinda put me somewhere. In game name is keleynal.

to select a region you have to click on portal, then scoll down and click on the world, click on the options tab, then select a region and click start over, and confirm it. Again we are in the southwest region, and send me an in-game mail. Name is HK89

Top Bottom