What's new

Vote WoW Server

Which server do you want to be on?

• Total voters

Dup

A few of you have shown interest in rolling together in WoD so here it is the long awaited vote for which server we would like to call home.

Reason behind Tichondrius PVP server is a 300k server pop and almost a 1 to 1 Ally Horde ratio.

Personally I say no pvp as it is annoying in WoW and there will be a wPvP island on launch of draenor.

And yes you can get a pvp boa trinket

I continuously get a thought in my mind "oh, if I were to go back, I'd have ALL THE THINGS", but then I remember what I'd really be signing on for, and that convinces me not to do it...

Like, I'd get on, transfer my priest, show off all my pets, mounts, neat items, titles, etc., and then never play again.

I already know that if I do play, it will literally be that. Log on, see my old cool stuff, talk to people on friends list, and log out. Happens every time I get a "scroll of rez" lol.

The island man told you only world pvp that will happen[DOUBLEPOST=1408570971,1408570703][/DOUBLEPOST]I see you voted Gyoin sooooo that means you going to do WoD with us right

Top Bottom