What's new

Wanna know who chaps my ass?

Wooje

I am a firm believer of freedom of speech and I respect Ted Nugent for speaking his mind, however he is lucky that America is a democracy. Only in America! Where you can talk shit about the Commander and Chief of the most powerful armed force in the world. I would love to see Ted or anyone for that matter go to North Korea and talk shit about their government administration. Kim Jong-Un recently executed one of his Vice Ministers of the army for REPORTEDLY drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after his father’s death, SO WHAT THE FUCK A GOVERNMENT LIKE THAT WOULD DO TO YOU. Freedom of speech is not free, someone paid the ultimate price for you to talk all that shit and it started at the top. Respect the President. Hooah!

I agree. I mean you have to look at it this way. When we broke free of Europe it wasn't somebody who said "Okay well I don't like what this country is doing but I'll just keep my mouth shut." It was somebody who was probably acting in a similar way to the way he is acting. But I do kind of agree in the fact that his words should not be as violent as they were. As in cutting off their heads or whatever. So I have to say that this country isn't going to move forward by people sitting on their hands waiting for somebody else to speak up, it will move forward when somebody gets off their ass and pushes it. But there are better ways than how Ted Nugent is approaching this subject.

I don't believe that talk show bomb throwers such as Nugent actually believe everything they say to the extreme that they say it. I think that it's easier to be a flaming conservative/liberal/whatever than a well-balanced and rational person. And the rhetoric certainly makes for more riveting radio, even if it is just the train wreck effect for most people.

I try to get my news from boring sources that don't spice it up. Just list the facts and let me draw my own conclusions. After that, I'll sometimes see what people I agree and disagree with have to say about it. I pity the fool that blindly follows any pundit.

And yes, I totally went Mr T on that.

Top Bottom