What's new

Warhammer Online

The potential was there in beta, my collector's edition was purchased, and then out of nowhere a WILD FAIL appeared. Yeah too many RvR lakes made it a boring castle swap and while getting involved in Warhammer lore was fun, RvR was what I came for. That seems to be the theme as Guild Wars 2 failed on that as well. I am disappoint.

We tried to play again recently as Tristan said, but it was just not fun.

The potential was there in beta, my collector's edition was purchased, and then out of nowhere a WILD FAIL appeared. Yeah too many RvR lakes made it a boring castle swap and while getting involved in Warhammer lore was fun, RvR was what I came for. That seems to be the theme as Guild Wars 2 failed on that as well. I am disappoint.

We tried to play again recently as Tristan said, but it was just not fun.

I was there for beta and launch as well. I still remember the broken promises of character aging, beard growth and tearing trophies from the freshly dead. When I think of what Blizzard could have done with that IP I just want to cry. Can you imagine a grim-dark world of warhammercraft!?

I still think the 1-10 RvR lakes/scenarios are fun to pass the time every now and again, though I'd never subscribe to it again. EA strikes again!

I tried man.

I really fucking tried.

Words cannot express how sad this game makes me. So I guess I'll go back to Sim City.

I wish EA's hands weren't on this. The warhammer universe is amazing and should have made an epic mmo. Did a lot of things right...unfortunately also a number of things wrong

What's sad is my fondest memories of WAR are from the Paul videos during development... and come on, my name is friggin Grimnar! I wanted sooo much to love that game. I stayed a lot longer than most. I was sad when it died.

What's sad is my fondest memories of WAR are from the Paul videos during development... and come on, my name is friggin Grimnar! I wanted sooo much to love that game. I stayed a lot longer than most. I was sad when it died.

Paul Barnett was the guy who sold me on this game the way he explained the classes or the development process was amazing I rolled Black Orc back in the day was so sad when the game died :(

Yea I tired to go back for old times sake and it wasn't fun lol, might try get back into SWTOR.

I just can't do any sort of gear grind knowing I won't be playing any of those games... I just can't make myself do it. Zero motivation. Wildstar just taunts me day and night, in my dreams... Not sure I can play another MMO.

I just can't do any sort of gear grind knowing I won't be playing any of those games... I just can't make myself do it. Zero motivation. Wildstar just taunts me day and night, in my dreams... Not sure I can play another MMO.

I feel the same way when it comes to Wildstar but I know if I keep my eye constantly on it I will go mad lol, but I know what you mean, I am playing SWTOR for the story quest line.

Top Bottom