What's new

Wildstar WARPLOTS!

Cheese

Yeah, them.

So we have a few people who have been individually interested in them, shall we try for a real group?

Same as always PvP gonna be a facewall against 1800 carry groups but we can build it.
Will you come?
Baseball not included.

With the PvP change and the influx of "talent" maybe it would be a good idea to try again.

I'm all about going for a real huge warplot. Double so its a great way to grow exposure and test out some new people as well as coordination as a group. Go Go gadget teamwork

Post please~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuuuDEYV6soyqNsnhoC652hm-b48z6pz300kjSspZi4/edit?usp=sharing

Oooh. I really put pvp on the back burner while working on attunements for raiding, but I may have to participate in on this (especially with someone else taking the helm)

I'm interested, certainly. I know we have one person Exittus who is an architect working on warplot stuff, last I heard..

Yeah hearing her comments kinda inspired me to start with.

Gonna look hard into what is required for a Warplot today.

EDIT:
So its really simple and easy to start the Warplot, just get a team going then its up to us to orginize it and fight hard. I'll be getting one started today. I figure its a good idea to start with a practice name and get the concept down before we make an official AltTabMe warplot.

Any suggestions for the practice name?

Someone wanna make a spreadsheet similar to the raiding roster for this perhaps? Would be good practice for what organizing a raid will be like for us too. I like the initiative here

As you wish, my master:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuuuDEYV6soyqNsnhoC652hm-b48z6pz300kjSspZi4/edit?usp=sharing

The practice team name for the warplot is:

T O N J I R U

A tasty soup here in Japan I figure its just a placeholder until we feel ready to make a real team and go all out for the rating.
Hope to see you around and ask for an invite anytime you see Chambertin online.

*One quick warning, dont bother to buy anything or put anything in the bank for this Warplot unless you want to convert it to the official one because when we reform into the official Warplot nothing we made for this one can be transferred. Once something is in the bank, its there until the end.
Lets just use it as some good practice to get the idea of what a good layout and team will be.

So far its a mainly defensive plot that can send out some robots to assist us.

Well I guess that answers that.

We'll try again after the attunements and raiding gets more stable.

EDIT: The sheet is properly set for editing now.
That was my fault

haha they were changing stuff when I started filling it out so I'll fix it[DOUBLEPOST=1407713103,1407712967][/DOUBLEPOST]Should add the spreadsheet to the OP but I'm not sure how to insert it

Top Bottom