What's new

GW2 WEEKLY Podcast Schedule

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our Podcast/Videocast section!

The current schedule for our weekly Podcasts is as follows:

WEEKLY:

Monday: 5:15 PM EST Live Stream Podcast
Wednesday: Podcast from live stream posted to Youtube
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be alerted when we put an episode online!

We sometimes have shows that are not on the schedule when we are feeling inspired or there is something that needs to be talked about. We will announce these on the front page of this website.

Remember we will always post a link to next weeks Podcast topic so you can ask Questions that we will hopefully be able to answer!

Do you guys have your podcast on itunes? I looked, but failed to find it there.

We do not. We have the MP3's available for download on the youtube pages. But because of apples new bullshit policy we can't upload them to itunes without a new server and we cannot afford one that will allow for the bandwidth we need.

Wow, that sucks. I am new to the whole IPod thing. I am a mechanical engineer not a technology guy. I will give it a shot at trying to it on my Ipod. Thanks for very fast reply. (I may be new here, and apparently profanity is permitted on this site, but do you really need to be so liberal with it?)

Not sure that saying bullshit one time correlates to being liberal with profanity. I'd actually lump that in with being conservative. I keep telling them to cuss more, but they don't listen.

Wow, that sucks. I am new to the whole IPod thing. I am a mechanical engineer not a technology guy. I will give it a shot at trying to it on my Ipod. Thanks for very fast reply. (I may be new here, and apparently profanity is permitted on this site, but do you really need to be so liberal with it?)

Hey! *high five for mech.eng*

For the podcasts, you can download them in mp3 format, import them over into iTunes and then load them to your device (they may need to be converted - but it's fairly automatic and iTunes will take care of it so nothing to worry about).

You do not realize you are downloading... a podcast.. with MUCH MORE Profanity.. lol

Top Bottom