What's new

GW2 What are YOU going to do during the 7 hour stress test?

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have any preference for what to do during the 7 hour stress test on May 14th?

I am thinking I will try out a Mesmer in some PvE and then move on the PvP with it.

Or maybe I will check out a Norn Warrior for funzies...

Well I will be rolling a warrior with you probably. I also want to try out a nice pistol/shield build on my engineer.

Yeah I am trying to think if playing a new character is a good use of the time in game for such a short period of time...

I think I'm gonna make an engineer, fiddle with that for a bit. Hopefully I can grab dual pistols pretty quick. Or just WvW/PvP on Gyoin.

I will be at work for a good bit of it. Then maybe play my mesmer casually. Anyone else wonder why they are trying to "stress test" during work/school hours? I feel like server choices are going to be limited but you will be able to move your characters to the select few servers.

It's probably so that not everyone will have access to it. Last stress test was limited selection only, now during an odd hour, then maybe the next one will be during peak hours for gradual testing.

This pretty much solidifies in my mind the idea that the BWE if they have one will be on Memorial Day weekend

Yeah since we will have the characters from last bwe I thought maybe I would wanna level her up to do some ASC but I think I would rather make a new character and run around as a mesmer with you guys :)

I'm probably going to level my necro and dabble in the crafting, otherwise might try my hand at a ranger, unless I don't skip work, then I will miss out on the whole duration of this stress test as I am at work normally 8 til 8 :/

I'm probably going to level my necro and dabble in the crafting, otherwise might try my hand at a ranger, unless I don't skip work, then I will miss out on the whole duration of this stress test as I am at work normally 8 til 8 :/
I would go to work IMO. No gaurentee of this actually being at all productive. I'd hate to see you waste a day of pay to sit and look at a login screen.

I wont be using time off from work for any more of the BWEs, with the hope that release is close and I can use some time off for the Headstart/Release. This stress test is placed perfectly though in terms of time. It gives me time to grab like 5-6 hours of sleep in the morning after work and then ends just before work again that night.

I'm going to take a ton of screenshots on the highest setting. I'm kinda mad that I didn't do that during the BWE and now I see everyone posting HQ screenshots on guru I'm kinda jelly.

Top Bottom