What's new

What are you NOT doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
uOq5r.png
What are you NOT doing right now that maybe you should be?

Two assignments for my study. Portfolio about myself and one about my internship. Those things are crappy an I'm here because this is a happy place!! DONT REMIND ME OF SCHOOL YOU !$%*& :)

Also looking at more houses/condos. Though we've almost decided to just rent since it's been such a disappointment trying to buy. But in that case, I need to be looking at apartments too. Sigh.

Unpacking more stuff for my apartment. And exercising. But I decided to give myself a day off from working out since I don't want to burn myself out with overenthusiasm.

Buying furniture for the apartment..grocery shopping..buying my textbooks for the coming semester..assembling my new road bike so I can start exercising on it. Lol. This topic makes me depressed at how much I'm not doing right now. Wahh.

had work today, rather be home playing but i guess I should also be back in school >.> slaving away as a geek squad agent has its ups and downs. mostly downs around this time of year. so is life, 2013 the year of self improvement. less stress, less drama and hopefully more fun.

Finishing an edit on a short film that is very personal to me by story but one of my better pieces I have directed in a long time that I REALLY want to show, but need to stop mental blocking it.

Showering. Booking plane tickets/rental car for my job orientation. Making finance decisions.

ADULT STUFF!*tantrum*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom