What's new

GW2 What the heck ? People hate the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysonel

Hi all,

recently, a friend of mine who I didn't talk to in a while asked me about GW2, saying that everyone he knows who played hated it, can't be bothered to play anymore and other hater comments of the sort......

Am I blinded by the fun I've been having ? Have you guys heard about people saying that they completely hate how the game plays out ? I'm curious.... mainly because I was totally caught off guard by my friend's comments.... He doesn't play and says I'm the only one he knows who still does play....

I'm still stunned !

I haven't heard that. The only people I've talked to who do not plan to play the game have yet to play it in the first place.

Well, PvE gets boring remarkably fast and if someone isn't interested in PvP then I guess I can see where they're coming from. Events are great to do once or twice, but then they lose their shine. Even Dragon events. I've only been in Orr a week, and I'm already tired of the place. Maybe Dungeons are where it's at for PvE? Haven't tried those yet, but I hear some are deliciously difficult. Which could be a turn-off for a lot of people too, come to think of it.

I don't think people hate the game so much as they have trouble adjusting to it. Most people that "hate" the game seem apathetic towards it. I have yet to meet anyone that legitimately dislikes GW2.

Haters gonna hate.

In my business, I learned a long time ago, that no matter how hard you work, how hard you put yourself into making your customers have a great experience, some people are just arent going to be satisfied. People are going to naysay, make up lies, rumors, etc, just so that they can say they went against what others where saying.

Screw em :p

Haters gonna hate.

In my business, I learned a long time ago, that no matter how hard you work, how hard you put yourself into making your customers have a great experience, some people are just arent going to be satisfied. People are going to naysay, make up lies, rumors, etc, just so that they can say they went against what others where saying.

Screw em :p

This! I also notice that people complaining about certain things in game are still in the 'drool on your keyboard and poke one key' Warcraft phase and cry when they come across something they can't figure out. I have to say though dungeons are a lot of fun and explorable mode continues the story from story mode but gives you choices which is cool and adds to the replayability.

Yep, in reading the other large-scale forums like gw2guru it mostly seems to come from people that hit 80 and can't seem to find anything to do (which is silly, there's plenty to do). It's not a game for everyone. Let them move on, and let us continue to enjoy at our own paces. :)

Yep, in reading the other large-scale forums like gw2guru it mostly seems to come from people that hit 80 and can't seem to find anything to do (which is silly, there's plenty to do). It's not a game for everyone. Let them move on, and let us continue to enjoy at our own paces. :)
Amen to that ! I agree completely, happy to see I'm not the only one feeling good about the game ;)

I absolutely love the game, but then again I am probably not PRO like the haters. =) at any rate, as long as you enjoy it that is all that matters. Right?

I'm gonna lock this. Everything that could have come out of this in a constructive way has already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom