What's new

New Feature Where do you live? TAB 2.0 Member feature ONLY

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
qCPCtXn.png

Instead of a google map file we need to edit, this is now built into the sites core features. ONLY TAB MEMBERS can input their location. I believe that is fair and will keep the spam down. :)

So go ahead and enter your location!

Question for members... I have it set so ONLY TAB members can see that link currently.
  1. Do you want it to be view-able ONLY to TAB members?
  2. Or would you like it to be view-able but not editable by non members?
Recommendation: This is the internet, put a spot close to your town or where you live, not your exact address :)

I´m just giving my street and not my house number. Feel free to search for me.
If they haven't by now I'm not too worried personally.
Yeah my thoughts, as long as you don't mark your exact house, odds are you are fine haha. But I will keep it private for TAB Members only. Seems to be the consensus. The illusion of privacy is always better than none at all :)

I was keeping it to general location just to get an idea of who lived in which area. Feel free to put as little or as much information as you'd want in this version. I'm going to delete the original.

First post back, I think city and state is fine. If you want to add a more specific location then maybe make a PM with people you want to know that location :)

First post back, I think city and state is fine. If you want to add a more specific location then maybe make a PM with people you want to know that location :)
First post back and you are already behind lol you can edit your location however you want with built in functionality.

Top Bottom