What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Aiming

THE ROWSDOWERS! :alien6:

Hopefully that means they have no auto-face/lock targeting in release, as some have feared.

My favorite part about that video is the gear they have on the toons.. finally something that doesn't look like they just made a level 1 and ran around haha

It seems melee will have an easier time with their abilities as opposed to Ranged, But i mean, once the boss is standing still long enough, it will be easy too. We'll see how it plays out at release.

Edit: Disclaimer pics, possible 4th exile race at 22 seconds and gunslinger class at 2:26

BLIND!!!!11111ONEONEELEVENTYOMGWTFBBQ

I love that they're taking this approach. I never liked the auto-target/auto-hit stuff. Time to separate the men and women from the boys and girls.

BLIND!!!!11111ONEONEELEVENTYOMGWTFBBQ

I love that they're taking this approach. I never liked the auto-target/auto-hit stuff. Time to separate the men and women from the boys and girls.

Seems like the *real* men/women will be ranged ;) haha

I think if they came out with a "control" type class it will be king in groups so that everyone can land their skills... for ranged at least it looks like the missle speeds are decently fast enough.

I'm just glad the opposing side can't see your telegraphs in PvP. I'm curious how much animation time there is though on some of those attacks.

Can't wait to try healing with this system. Should be a ton of fun.

I agree! I always play a healer class and am very interested to see more healing. They showed such a small snippet of healing in this video. But I do believe what they are saying in this video people who know the skills of not only their class but others will definitely stand out.

I agree! I always play a healer class and am very interested to see more healing. They showed such a small snippet of healing in this video. But I do believe what they are saying in this video people who know the skills of not only their class but others will definitely stand out.

AGE OF CONAN HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser

I think if they came out with a "control" type class it will be king in groups so that everyone can land their skills... for ranged at least it looks like the missle speeds are decently fast enough.

I believe anyone can focus control. I know in the interview with the Donatelli guy, he said he pvps with a warrior that focuses on control abilities for battlegrounds and it's viable.

From what I understand you can focus heavily into control and mix and match to suit your play style.

/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser/rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser /rowsdowser

... badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Top Bottom