What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Beta Weekends! Play Together!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Alright everyone, since the beta's have opened up for pre-orders and key holders, I thought I'd get a jump out there so people who are playing / planning on playing can do so together! This is open to all members of TAB and those who just lurk around, so play together and get to know each other!

Use the PvP server Pergo and the Exiles faction.

I suggest people post here their in-game names to be added to a TAB circle that will be created shortly. This will help carry over for the next beta weekends! Use these weekend opportunities to help TAB grow with new members! Anyone you see that is fun to play with, invite them to the circle! They can at that point join the website.

And don't forget, we do have a PUBLIC mumble! Of course there are members only areas, but feel free to use this with potential recruits! And if there are any problems with trolls and the such, let us know.

When I get home, if there hasn't been a circle created yet, I will do so and try to get everything organized as needed. :)

Mind getting the circle started up? Or are you in work mode?

If you tell me what all to do I can get it up. I just need Circle Name, Master Title, Council Title and Member Title then we can move people around when y'all get on. Or if you want to wait that's cool too.

If you tell me what all to do I can get it up. I just need Circle Name, Master Title, Council Title and Member Title then we can move people around when y'all get on. Or if you want to wait that's cool too.

Circle Name - AltTabMe (or TAB if that's too long)
Master Title - Guild Leader (Zakis or Myself I'd assume at this point)
Council Title - Officer
Member - TAB Member

And then we'll have a sub member added of

In-Game Recruit - All people recruited who are not registered on the site

Circle Name - AltTabMe (or TAB if that's too long)
Master Title - Guild Leader (Zakis or Myself I'd assume at this point)
Council Title - Officer
Member - TAB Member

And then we'll have a sub member added of

In-Game Recruit - All people recruited who are not registered on the site

Cool, I have it all created with what you said. We'll get Lead moved around when you/Zakis get on.

Made a lvl 1 Esper named Tink.

Will be on late tonight and most of the weekend.

See you guys later.

Will definitely join once I get home from work and figure out how to deal with my network connection problem. ><

Just got back and made a human engineer named Madison.

Weird. You should be able to see them from what I read here. All I can suggest is search online to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. There might be a work around. If not, then try submitting a ticket.

From what I read, that occurs when you were a keyholder but didn't get a toon to level 32 or higher. So you have your account but you don't have access to the current beta weekends. That was the problem that I was having and I ended up just pulling the trigger and preordering so I could play.

Top Bottom