What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Dungeon Guide: Skullcano

Milleuda

Mother Hen

Here are the video guides for the bosses in veteran Skullcano! I know lots of people are working very hard to get attuned, so I wanted to start uploading these as I finished them instead of waiting until they were all done. I'll update this page as I upload the rest of the guides.

Additionally, I'll be making a video dedicated to the trash mobs in Skullcano since there are some with unique mechanics that can one-shot people and/or wipe the entire party. When time is of the essence for these silver runs, you don't want to be unprepared and wipe on trash!

xoxo

Stew-Shaman Tugga

Thunderfoot

Bosun Octog

Quartermaster Gruh

Redmoon Marauders (Tips for Trash Mobs)

Mordechai Redmoon

Bloopers

Last edited:
Lol I made both of the bloopers.. I feel like that's a bad thing. :D That's okay they are funny.

The gauntlet fails were priceless. Definitely kept the mood light while we were learning the dungeon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gauntlet fails were priceless. Definitely kept the mood light while we were learning the dungeon lol

You should ask Typhor one day how he does with the gauntlets. :)

BTW, wicked easy for tanks. I could literally eat like every obstacle and be fine.

Gyoin Aceren you tanks love to show off how durable you are. Must be a tank thing. You know, kind of like how spellslingers like to die :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes being a unstoppable force is awesome and this what tanks pride them selves on "taking giant ass raid boss dick"

To the face -bruceno-

Top Bottom