What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Exile Gameplay Video Compilation

I'll admit after watching the video, I'm "more OK" with playing a Granok instead of a Mechari. But whoever was playing him, didn't seem to push buttons faster than once every 5 seconds. (Either that or the animations are just slow.)

I'll admit after watching the video, I'm "more OK" with playing a Granok instead of a Mechari. But whoever was playing him, didn't seem to push buttons faster than once every 5 seconds. (Either that or the animations are just slow.)

No he said in his comments he was talking to a dev. IT WAS HORRIBLE the pace he placed, wanted to shoot myself in the face lol.

No he said in his comments he was talking to a dev. IT WAS HORRIBLE the pace he placed, wanted to shoot myself in the face lol.

STILL not worse than that one where the dude was mouse-clicking every ability.... while he keyboard-turned....

Hard to find any good exile play throughs, PAX showcased the dominion for the first time when they were allowed to take footage. So boo.

I kinda wanna know what classes go with each race now. I like grannok but I don't want to be pigeon holed into warrior.

I kinda wanna know what classes go with each race now. I like grannok but I don't want to be pigeon holed into warrior.

Samsies. I'm pretty burnt out on the warrior class in general. I was considering grannok if we [when we] go exile but if that's the only option I may just be wearing a fuzzy tail.

Samsies. I'm pretty burnt out on the warrior class in general. I was considering grannok if we [when we] go exile but if that's the only option I may just be wearing a fuzzy tail.

Granok will probably get at least one if not both of the next classes IMO. I feel like they will get a "tech healer" and a rifle centric role as well...coughcough.

The only revealed class for the Granok is the Warrior. But based on the pattern for the non-human races, I assume the Granok will have access to the two unrevealed class.

I'm guessing that each race will have access to four classes, with the notable exception of one race for each faction, which will have access to three classes each.

I highly doubt granok will have a esper. But who knows :p Might be perty?
I really like the unusual race/class combos. I would love to be like a big guy who does stealth, or one of those rat things who tanks. Things like that.

I have no idea if any of that information is subject to change.

We'll just have to wait and see what the other classes are that get revealed.

Granok are only warriors? what kinda crap is that? They should be at least one other thing. I could even see some magic based class since they could be earth magic based or something.

I could see why mechari are stalkers. built in stealth tech.

Granok are only warriors? what kinda crap is that? They should be at least one other thing. I could even see some magic based class since they could be earth magic based or something.

I could see why mechari are stalkers. built in stealth tech.

Guaranteed they will be able to be one of the unannounced classes. ;)

Ah ok that would make sense. Probably both of the unannounced classes. I would bet all races get a choice of 3

There are still two classes to be revealed. We don't know what they are yet.

But I imagine there'll be a tech-based DPS/Healer as counterpoint to the Spellslinger/esper, and probably a magical counterpoint to the warrior.

That's just my personal thoughts though.

And the humans so far have four each. But neither have access to the unannounced class that we're aware of. Yet.

I'd be surprised if humans couldn't be healers, but that's just stereotyping I guess.

Watching that Granock warrior, I was really hoping it was human slowness and not a weapon with a 5 second swing speed.

Wait right there. I'm... resting....

Top Bottom