What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Logs: Ohmna and DS Minis [Jan 18, 2015]

JayQuellin tryna get my spot so baaaad.
The damage difference is from the Times i had to pop in tank stance. Det is a pretty big part of my damage lol. Plus poor vyrak and i had to completely drop dps for about 10 seconds one attempt. I think it was the second to last one.

No excuses, play like a champion.
I was playin like a champion, which is why Vit couldnt taunt off me haha. Then I stopped and vyrak took her and he was like "Can we chill with the dps for a second?"

He's the tank, which equates him to the jungler. If league of legends taught me anything its always the jungle or supports fault.

Hey man, I didn't have to stop DPS.
I wish I had a threat drop at all. Normally I eat a punt with one of the tanks so I can keep saving all my CDs for devour MoOs. I missed it that time and that's when the chaos insued.

It gets so scary when she looks at me. That one second just feels like an eternity. Time dilates like you're traveling at the speed of light, just watching her gaze down at you and waiting for the body slam.

It gets so scary when she looks at me. That one second just feels like an eternity. Time dilates like you're traveling at the speed of light, just watching her gaze down at you and waiting for the body slam.
I know exactly that feel. It's butthole puckering.

I don't know how I get all the way back up there. I know I do good damage, but I'm dropping my threat every 20 seconds so I have no idea how I'm still getting the stink-eye 5 minutes into the fight.

Yeah man, i think that fight is just weird threat wise. There's no way that after 2-3 solid minutes of vit and shrii hammering on that hoe, I should be able to pass them on threat, even when one is getting punted. That fight is just whack. Like.... Wiggity whack, not just the regular kind

I guess it makes sense that they're getting dumped and need a sec to get back up, but there's no way I should have more threat than anyone.

But only one of them is eating the punt so the other should have no problem holding. I really just think the fight is buggy

Well yeah, but if they're getting totally cleared they still have to work their way back up. And the best-case scenario is they can use a razor storm to get even with you in a pinch, but they still need a second to build a lead if you're going full HAM.

I time my HAM so that I'm not doing it when the punt is even close. Usually when I get the boss I'm doing my normal thing and im in the zone and i don't realize I've done 6 rampages and 12 breaching strikes all within 1-2 relentless strikes of each other. That's what gets me in trouble.

I love having a threat dump so much. I don't have to pay attention to shit on that fight.
In this respect I'm looking forward to the warrior changes. Because we will have a standard rotation, which involves 3 relentless strikes between each tremor->rampage I think it'll actually help us not generate so much aggro.

Top Bottom