What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Logs: Ohmna [Jan 15, 2015]

God I need to figure out how to DPS those floatybots. The hitbox is smaller than the boss model and sometimes he's not even in it. Programming!

I think just having medics go to ranged and letting the espers go with group 2 when they can is fine. If we have to wait on those Esper cooldowns we'll get to interrupt him about twice before he dies.

The much bigger problem was people staggering their interrupts. I'd call group 1 and 5 seconds later there'd still be grapples going out. So then I'd be up and call my group again and people are still sitting on cooldowns.

There will be big strategy changes for these minis. Since people can not take care of business, we are going to have to do a little more hand holding. When we get to a point that we are going over the mini's again I will explain.

You need to have an esper call for group 2. It's not worth letting the IA refresh otherwise just waiting for espers to go when they can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they should go when Group 2 gets called an they're up. Everyone should be carrying max interrupts, there's no excuse for the medics, engis and slingers not to be able to put together 11 IA between them without the espers up on every round.

Im just gonna start raiding on 4 classes at once once i get my esper to 50, that way i can always just be my own interrupt group.

That's the problem is that people were not carrying max interrupts. We had three warriors in the group last night, which means 9 interrupts between them. There is literally no excuse to miss an interrupt in melee group and we missed it quite a few times. The IA does not reset very quickly, people are just derps.

Well I don't know what to say then besides people need to get their stuff in order then. I still think you need to use an esper cooldown for group 2 because just throwing out random esper interrupts when they are available sounds awful

The espers would have to hold theirs until a group 2 call, they just wouldn't go on every group 2 call. But whether the espers can go or not, the remainder of group 2 has no excuse not to be able to scrape together 11 IA. The medics alone should be putting out 6. Slingers can get 2 each. I don't know if Lancers is running any or not, but you could probably survive eating circles and just turning around to t8 zap at least.

Maybe you can just rotate the espers? I just think waiting that long between interrupts is gonna get us killed either way.

Probably it would also be good to not just split it into melee and ranged, as melee-heavy as we are.[DOUBLEPOST=1421445092,1421445047][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait I mixed up my bosses. Yeah Lancers, Tony, Starcraft should be 9 on their own. No excuse for not being able to get it without espers.

Alright. But if last night was any indication we could not scrape together 11 IA without espers

Top Bottom