What's new

Wildstar Noob here!

FullmetalMedic

PAXGC_banner.jpg

Soooo, Does anyone still play this game on a regular basis or at least once a week?

I recently found Wildstar and have been enjoying it immensely, So far this is the only MMORPG that has kept my attention, though i haven't played very many. I have not been playing it long, but I prefer the game mechanics more so than WOW. I do not like the idea of having to hit the tab button or point and click to attack your next enemy. I just want to look at them, walk up and smack them in their stupid animated faces...... The way that Wildstar lets me do it. i do not know if it is because I am a console player who just joined the master PC race, probably though, or if I just don't want to learn to move my fingers faster and in an organized accurate fashion to own my enemies.

Any way, I am getting off topic, I would like to find some folks who still play Wildstar and are willing to take my low level character under their wing and show me the way of Nexus. It gets boring running around by myself *killme*

-Medic

Hello, I am also new and would like the same! Thank you :) I am on Warhound, and play Exil, Stalker. My name is Skriptic Gears

The AltTabMe chapter of Wildstar merged with Lords of the Dead. If you're interested in joining LotD and are on the Entity server, please PM me on the site and let me know what your character name is and I'll get you set up. If you want to stay on Warhound that's okay, just know that 98% of the population of the game resides on Entity.

Top Bottom