What's new

GW2 You and Me - A Machinima Reload

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

So I decided to go back to this video I released in Beta and tune it up as well as give it a different song. So this is the outcome. Hope you enjoy!

Love the music, but honestly it didn't tug at my heart strings like "I Surrender". The gun fire and explosion also seemed a little loud compared to the backing track. But your creations are always so amazing. Watching them is great... but I personally prefer the original one you did in beta.

Love the music, but honestly it didn't tug at my heart strings like "I Surrender". The gun fire and explosion also seemed a little loud compared to the backing track. But your creations are always so amazing. Watching them is great... but I personally prefer the original one you did in beta.

Yes us Older folks will but the younger crowd will enjoy this song better :) Wish youtube gave me the ability to change the audio track I agree the FIRST gun shots may be a bit too in your face. But other than those I love em :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362695932,1362695540][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually fuck it im taking it down to do that.

OK ALL RE-UPLOADED AND SHIT :)

LOL... I am so good at creating more work for you![DOUBLEPOST=1362697297,1362696952][/DOUBLEPOST]

Parts of this song remind me of Halcyon by Orbital... loved that entire Mortal Kombat soundtrack. And yes, the gunfire is much less in your face now.

Top Bottom