What's new

You Can Call Me Fairy

Exittus

Fairy Princess
Hello all!!

I'm new around here, and after lurking the forums, thought I'd post a bit about myself. You all seem cool and interesting, I may be a bit boring in comparison!

So, I am Becca. My Wildstar name is Exittus (as is my name on this forum). Though my usual forum handle is F4iR33 (pronounced Fairy), so most people have gotten in the habit of calling me fairy. I usually stick with that name because, as you guessed it, I like fairies. Not just Tinkerbell, but all kinds! In any case, you can call me whatever.

Let's see, what else. I'm 23 and I live in California. I've been into video games for a LONG time...started with L2 in highschool (no I never played wow, don't ask me why, there is literally no reason). I jumped around alot trying to find a place for myself: Gw/Gw2, SWTOR, Champions Online, DCUniverse, Rift, TERA, and others I probably can't remember. Just before Wildstar I got really into playing State of Decay - omg so good. But yeah, now I'm wholeheartedly obsessed with Wildstar! Woo.

Oh Oh! I know! I have 3 cats, they are amazeballs. I'll post pics some time. I'm not a crazy cat lady, I swear. Though my bf and I are probably known as the crazy cat couple to our friends. Eh, whatevs, my cats are cool.

Anyways, it's been nice getting to know you all! There you have it. :)

Yay for California! Makes playing on EST time the best since I work until 430, so I'm always home in time for 8 EST.
Yeah, i work for the county I live in so its a solid 8-5 which makes it primetime for east cost when I'm ready to play lol.

Woot California turtle power! Welcome to our corner of the interwebs! Hope you enjoy hanging around with this bunch!

Welcome! I was just recently in California, it certainly is warmer than lovely New York. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Thanks all for the warm welcome! it's been great getting to know you so far.

Also...west coast es best coast. :) But that is neither here nor there.

Top Bottom